Wednesday, February 7, 2007

E-meow from Ah Beng to Ah Lian

Dear Ah Lian,

Thanks you for your letter. Wrong time no see you. How everything?

For me, I am quiet find.

You says in your letter your taukeh soh want you to chain your
look?

Somemore you must wear kick kok soo, hope you can wok properly.

You know, Ah Kau Kia working in a soft where company now. Last
week, he take I, Muthu & few of his friend to May Nonut to eat barger.
After that he take we all go to kalah ok. Muthu sing and sing no stop until
the sky bright.

Next week, my father mother going to seller bread 20 years annie
wear sari. My father mother going to give a fist to all the kampong people.
So you must come with your hole family.

I only hope one day we no need to write and send letter to you and
to me.

Better I e-meow you, you e-meow me.

I will ketchup with you soon. And when you got time, please few
free to call me.

Goo bye ........

Worm regard,

Ah Beng

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gila Lawakkkkk.....
kahkhakahkahk
jolok mlm ni???tempat bese 8.30

Aku said...

dude...malam esok aku free..malam ni ada hal cikit lahh..eheh..

Anonymous said...

motif ko buat entry nih?
hehehe...mateila saiko

Aku said...

sebab aku takde idea nak tulis lah...so aku just copy paste je dari email..muaahahah..

june abdullah said...

blue, xkan xda idea kot??? **pandainya aku dok ngata org** tapi selalunya pon jj xda idea gak.. xpa usaha tangga kejayaan.. **masih setia menati entri barumu** hehehhe

Aku said...

tu la jj..susah jugak yea nak korek idea ni..kena tunggu bulan mengambang penuh, baru idea mai berderu2..;)